

Braden came home from work to find the entire front yard stabbed with white plastic forks. Some had stick figures attached with cut out faces of random actors and cartoon characters. Taped on the rock wall was a sign that read, "Don't stand there like a stick, you're the one that I would pick. Will you go to Morp with me?" To find the name of the stabber, Braden had to search each fork, finally finding one that had a name written on it with a rolled up copy of her face. (Quite cute, I'd say) The most I got out of Braden was that she is in his P.E. class. From the way he's been acting I think Miss K. has herself a date!

1 comment:
Braden -
You are a wanted man! I'm just glad that it isn't the sherrif that is after you. It must be nice when you just sit back and the girls come to you. Have a great date!
Post a Comment