For the 4th of July we enjoyed a yummy chinese buffet (Jordan was grossed out seeing an Octopus Salad, with tiny whole octupuses) and a fun game of bowling. Jordan bowled a 95 (with bumpers) He was very pleased to come in second after Dad. Afterwards we visited a newly built fun center in Lehi just off I-15 called Liberty Land. The boys chose to try out the race cars. Here's a SHORT video as they race around the corner. Sunday Mike's parents were here from Canada. We enjoyed a QUIET Sunday afternoon visit as all 3 boys were creating Lego Land in the basement. As you can tell they had ALL the lego out. Times haven't changed much since I can remember building cool houses out of Lego with my Dad on a Sunday afternoon.
Orange-Ginger-Soy Glazed Salmon by: Bryan & Jennifer
14 years ago

2 comments:
WOW!! I cann't believe how big your boys are!! Especailly Jordan & Tanner. Dari
I love the right side of your blog...all because 2 people fell in love and so on!
Post a Comment