est. 1987

est. 1987

Our Family

Mike and I met in college. We spent the first 10 years in British Columbia, Canada where we had our first 2 children, Amber and Braden. We loved our time there with wonderful family and friends. But we felt the need to move to the States and have been here the past 11 years where Tanner and Jordan were born. We love the small town we live in, the wonderful people that are here, and being closer to Danae's family. We enjoy spending time together working and playing.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sister's Weekend

At the last minute my sisters and I decided it was time for a girl's weekend. Megan had a free flight so she flew in Saturday morning. Becky picked her up at the airport and we all met at Ikea. After an hour of wandering Becky noticed her car wasn't parked to her liking, so she went to move it. The car wouldn't start and needless to say we (or should I say Megan) spent the next hour "fixing" the car with a tiny bit of help from a token male.















Let the fun began...
















What is Becky looking at? Hey, we're trying to take a picture here for posterity purposes.....

HEY, why are your eyes red?


















What's a girls weekend, without a six pack and a few howls. :-)















Thanks for the fun sistas...LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Kurt and Megan said...

Haha. I laughed outloud at the red eye comment. WHew. THat was fun. I am going to see it again tonight with my friend jerilyn, she hasn't see it yet. I also just finished reading midnight sun again. YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!!
Love you