
Mrs. Gutierrez's 3rd grade class had a talent show. On the morning of the show, Jordan was still debating all his many talents that he could share with his class...riding his bike without hands, blowing a big bubble, or playing the piano. I was unsure of what he would decide. Even though playing the piano in front of a crowd was not top on his list, I tucked the piano book in his backpack, just in case. I was plesantly surprised when I watched him go to the piano and play his piece. (Perfectly, I might add) Since he is still pretty new at playing the piano, this was his first time playing in front of an audiunce. What a brave boy!

1 comment:
Danae! How are you? It's been so long. I'm so glad to see that you have a blog so we can keep in touch!
- Meagan
Post a Comment